Sunday, October 17, 2010

So much time has passed....

I started this blog a long time ago, did one post, and promptly forgot all about it.  While doing a blog roll the other day, I was reminded that it was here, so hopefully I'll remember to update occassionally.

Friday was a good day for me.  I got an e-mail that Creative Escape was taking sign-ups for 2011. I was going to wait until I got home from work to talk it over with Mike, but he called to talk about dinner plans, so I sprung it on him....and he said OK, and so I'm now registered to go. I'm excited and looking forward to it. I didn't go last year and really missed it.  The e-mail said 2011 will be the last one and that leaves me a little sad. 

I also saw that I won a prize on the ATT Yahoo Group, which has been signed by Tim Holtz. Very nice!!!

The upcoming work week will be pretty hectic, and the end of a long running project.


This photo was from our trip to Bok Gardens last weekend. A gorgeous place. We might have to go there at Christmas to see the decorations.

No comments: