Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year....

Wow....it's been a few months since I've updated. Writing is definitely not my strong suit. Figured while I'm enjoying the Rose Parade, I'd do a little blog hopping, which actually led me to my own. I'm starting off the new year feeling a little icky. Caught a cold and it just doesn't want to leave. I sure wish it would though.


Reflecting back, I managed to get in a few crafty projects in 2010 and all-in-all had a very nice year which included painting again. Travel wise, we managed to go on a couple of trips; mountains of Tennessee with family and a Caribbean cruise, both of which were fantastic. We also went on a few day trips for local fun.

2011 will mean another trip to Arizona for sure, and hopefully a couple of other places, just no set plans as of yet.

Some of my 2010 projects...



 





For 2011, I'm hoping I can get focused enough to work on all of the projects lined up in my craft room. I'd love to create a few things to actually sell at a couple of small craft shows. I would also love to actually get that room better organized. One small step at a time!

No comments: